#IndieBusiness Social Network

Enjoy Your Life! Build Your Business! Have Your Way!

Greetings! I am super excited about getting to know other indie beauticians! I opened my own independent artisan perfumery back in June of last year as a side business (main job: sociologist), but sales are heating up to the point that this may become my full-time job by the end of the year!

I currently work out of my home and sell through my website and in local boutiques. I make custom perfume for people, some of whom resell the fragrances at their own local boutiques. But I'm also working on creating a home party business where consultants help others make custom fragrances in their homes - like Pampered Chef, but for perfume making!

Looking forward to getting to know other like-minded individuals, on the mad path to indie beauty success!

Tags: perfume

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Angela,

Thrilled to have you as one of our newest IBN members and a participant here too. I love the new perfume product photos you added to the site. They are all lovely -- I especially admire the perfume pendants. So sweet!

dM

Thanks!

Yeah, so glad you joined IBN, Angela - you will love it! Like I'd mentioned, this is a fabulous group that's always willing to provide support, resources and encouragement.  I know you and your business will be well received here. I need to send you an email about the project we're working on, so I'll do that right now!

Yay!  Another perfumer! Welcome Angela!

Another perfumista! Love your design.  Looking forward to hearing more about you! Mary

Thanks!

Welcome Angela! There's so much to delve into around here. Jump in with both feet and have fun!

Ginger

IBN Local Director - Chattanooga, TN

Welcome aboard Angela..this is a great group to be a part of. I lvoe your photo you have posted!

Thanks!

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors

Nature's Garden CandlesTKB TradingCustom Kraft Boxes

Meet Donna Maria!

Donna Maria is the founder and CEO of the Indie Business Network. Connect at dM's Profile Pageblog, iTunes, FaceBook, and on Twitter.

Get Product Liability Insurance!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by dM, CEO.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service