#IndieBusiness Social Network

Enjoy Your Life! Build Your Business! Have Your Way!

I am having such a hard time with labels, what a headache!!!
I'm looking for a good label software, I need something that I can design my labels front and back using the FDA requirement. Is there an easy way to do that?? I need a program that you can just open the template and you can just add the ingredients in the right place, with the right font, what a nightmare.... I have being doing research for a while now, and it is very hard to find a software just for labels, I did find one from the "print shop Labels & logos", Does anyone know if it is a good program???

Is there an easier way to do the labels, front and back with the ingredients, not just the template but designing also?

Tags: label, labels

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only issue I've found with the software you mentioned is it doesnt save in high-enough quality resolution for when you use an outside printer, Honestly, Maestro by Online Labels has been super successful for me -combine it with 'borrowed' images using Snag-It I have created wonderful, professional looking labels. Unfortunately, I just took down my previous business website where you could have viewed many of those I created and sold (well) my products with. But it really isnt hard to create great labels using Maestro -then once you save them as PDF (in their Print feature) -just go to your Documents and save them as Adobe PDF's and have them printed at your local Office Supply store - use the benefit of their color ink and laser quality finishing.
I get labels from OnlineLabels.com and use their Maestro softare.  Clipart I have a subscription to:  iclipart.com  Both are super easy to use!

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors

Nature's Garden CandlesTKB TradingCustom Kraft Boxes

Meet Donna Maria!

Donna Maria is the founder and CEO of the Indie Business Network. Connect at dM's Profile Pageblog, iTunes, FaceBook, and on Twitter.

Get Product Liability Insurance!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by dM, CEO.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service