#IndieBusiness Social Network

Enjoy Your Life! Build Your Business! Have Your Way!

Hey Indies! Hoping you can help me figure out what the kind of bottle in this picture is called.  I love the look of it, but can't figure out what terms to search on to find a supplier, and most places I buy from just carry the standard Boston Round, Cosmo, etc. Thanks!

Tags: amenities, bottle, packaging

Views: 268

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I looked at this post earlier today, Alyssa.  I was thinking it had a tapered top, but then when I looked the term tapered up I saw bottles with long necks, like beer bottles, with definite tapering.  I wonder if you submtted this photo via email to a couple of the bottle companies, like SKS, Containers and Packaging, etc..., if they could help you.  Mary

I Tweeted the photo directly to SKS on Twitter. We'll see if they see it and answer ... but if anyone knows, they should I guess.

Alyssa, the closest thing to this shape that I could find was vinegar bottles at SKS. This appears to be a beverage bottle or maybe even a sauce bottle. Maybe you could contact the company who makes the product in the bottle to ask them about it?  Couldn't hurt, right?

Ginger

Thanks everyone! Yes, I've reached out to the company as well as SKS, etc but no luck so far, waiting to hear. Maybe next week I'll be able to get in contact with someone.  Thanks for your help and ideas, I appreciate it!

I think it's made in the UK. I've been trying to find it too and the only place I saw it was in a book that was made in the UK. Please let me know if you find it!

Will do! I've got someone from SKS Bottles researching it and finding out about sourcing, but looks like it'd be a minimum order of 10,000 pieces. Will keep you posted when I find out more. 

Sure! It's a french square bottle, they come in glass or plastic, you can find them at sks-bottle.com.

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors

Nature's Garden CandlesCustom Kraft Boxes

Meet Donna Maria!

Donna Maria is the founder and CEO of the Indie Business Network. Connect at dM's Profile Pageblog, iTunes, FaceBook, and on Twitter.

Get Product Insurance!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by dM, CEO.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service