#IndieBusiness Social Network

Enjoy Your Life! Build Your Business! Have Your Way!

I recently opened my website Green Horse Organics and am boggled over shipping.  Some of my sprays are 32 oz and can add up fairly quickly.  I do not want to scare my customers away with high shipping prices, however I also do not want to continue to eat the extra shipping.  I have been trying to use the medium and large flat rate boxes with usps, but the biggest will only accomodate 4 32 oz bottles.  If customers want more I really do not know what to do.  The large box is already over 10.00, I am charging 10.95 and absorbing the rest of the cost so customers will buy.  Also I worry over spillage, I use pressure sealed caps and send the sprayer, I would really ;ove some help from someone sending larger volume with heavier products. 

Many thanks

Nancy

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello
I feel the same way for some of my lotions, shipping just one bottle can be expensive I have been eating a little of the cost too. I have to do a search to find out more about boxes. Maybe a correct size for just one would work. I have 8 oz bottles and 16 oz bottles. There has to be a better way somewhere.

Kathleen
I am using flat rate boxes right now, the medium adn the large. You can contact usps and have boxes delivered for free whichis a nice perk, plus it ships priority witht tracking. I no I do not like paying alot for shipping so I am trying to fing a better way for my customers. hmmm.. still looking for the answer, i will share an answer if i find one!
Nancy

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors

Nature's Garden CandlesCustom Kraft Boxes

Meet Donna Maria!

Donna Maria is the founder and CEO of the Indie Business Network. Connect at dM's Profile Pageblog, iTunes, FaceBook, and on Twitter.

Get Product Insurance!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by dM, CEO.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service