#IndieBusiness Social Network

Enjoy Your Life! Build Your Business! Have Your Way!

Just launched my newest line of soaps "Pin Up Girls" and looking for creative fragrance names for the line.  I'll group them into base colors:  black, red/pink, blue, purple, green, bronze/orange and yellow.  Thinking along the lines of, (for instance) "Screen Siren" for the reds....like that.

I'm offering a set of 3 girls for the best overall suggestions!  If you'd like to participate, please join the fan page and give us some ideas!  Fan page is here:

http://tinyurl.com/23fdqvy

Let me know what you think!

Views: 4

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Grace!

Beautiful, and what fun too!

It reminds me of this company. You may get some inspiration there. If I think of anything, will let you know too!

dM

thanks dM....I recollect seeing that site some time ago....didn't remember it!  I think I'm getting a grip  on some names...already got one approach for wholesale...have no idea how to go about that...lol

Those soaps are so cute! I can't think of anything at the mo' but I will be sure to post some ideas if I find anything.

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors

Nature's Garden CandlesTKB TradingCustom Kraft Boxes

Meet Donna Maria!

Donna Maria is the founder and CEO of the Indie Business Network. Connect at dM's Profile Pageblog, iTunes, FaceBook, and on Twitter.

Get Product Liability Insurance!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by dM, CEO.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service