#IndieBusiness Social Network

Enjoy Your Life! Build Your Business! Have Your Way!

Hi Fellow Indies!

I'm having the hardest time finding plastic tubes for lotions. I've searched high and low on the major packaging websites to no avail. Was not expecting such a common item to be so elusive! I must be doing something wrong....

The tubes I'm looking for look like this:  http://www.burtsbees.com/wcsstore/Bee2C/images/products/00643-00_l.jpg

Just regular white (or clear) tubes.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Views: 476

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bridgette,

have you checked Essential Wholesale? http://www.essentialwholesale.com/s.nl/sc.9/category.152714/.f

Liana.
Liana,

Thanks so much. They should have been the first place I looked......
Additional suggestions are welcome!
McKernan might have something
I am looking for the same type of tube that is Silver and/or Aluminum; any ideas?

Thanks, Dannette
dannidavisskin.com
Thanks all.

Do you know CCL's minimums offhand?

I checked McKernan and they don't appear to sell these tube types.
www.Mckernan.com has these.
A tube sealer must be used for this tube type. The are open ended on the opposite end from of the cap.
Ok, thanks. I visited the site again and see why I missed them. They're cylindrical in their unsealed state and look different than what I was expecting. thanks again.
Hey there -- do you have any insight on where to get an economical (read: cheap!) tube sealer?
Hey Elizabeth,

No, that's been a real issue. As a matter of fact, I decided to make it easier on myself and found some really nice malibu tubes instead. Sorry couldn't be of more help.
:-) thanks for your reply -- yes, I've looked at the malibu tubes as well, for that reason. I actually meant to reply to Mary... I'll do that now!

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors

Nature's Garden CandlesTKB TradingCustom Kraft Boxes

Meet Donna Maria!

Donna Maria is the founder and CEO of the Indie Business Network. Connect at dM's Profile Pageblog, iTunes, FaceBook, and on Twitter.

Get Product Liability Insurance!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by dM, CEO.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service