Blogging before launch is a good idea. Just be careful that it does not distract you from all the other things you need to do to launch successfully. Here are some ideas.
1. Blogging takes a lot of discipline, so doing it before launch is…"
I know I have read many times that having a blog is an important aspect of your business. My questiong is, I have not launched my business yet. I plan on launching my products and website by April of next year. That's just an estimate. Should I start a blogging now about steps that I am taking to launch? Information on my products and things of that nature? Thanks in advanceSee More
State the name of your business. If you don't have a business, please state that. If you write something odd, for example "freelancer," or "I'll tell you later," your request to join will not be accepted.
I know this is late, but it's also heartfelt. Please excuse the delay.
As our friend and special guest, we are delighted to have you here at our online gathering place. (Or, if you are a member of the Indie Beauty Network, then this is your public online home, so don't forget to click on "IBN Private!" above to connect with other professional IBN members!) There are lots of fun and exciting things to do and people to meet. Here are a few suggestions to get you started.
- If you have not already done so, please add your photo and your real first and last names to your Profile Page. We mean business here at Indie Beauty and we want to know who we're doing business with! To help us connect and do business, please do not use a product photo for the picture of you in your Profile Page.
- Check out the IBN Member Branded Company Pages where you can learn all about IBN members and the products and services they offer. If you see something you like or have questions about a product, a service or a class you'd like to take, send a message to introduce yourself!
- Check out the most recent recorded version of Indie Cafe and the chat stream that goes along with it. You're welcome to join us LIVE at Indie Cafe (most) Monday nights at 10:00pm EST for a time of uplift and empowerment that gets the week off to a great start!
- Enjoy some of the entertaining videos that IBN members have posted to inform you about the fantastic things they are doing in their lives and their businesses.
- And last but not least, if you like it here, please tell a friend by clicking the phrase under the link to the right that says: "Are You Having Fun??!" This will open up your Twitter page so you can share the fun with people you know.
Oh! And if you're on Twitter, I'd like to connect with you there so please follow me and I'll follow you back!
Warm up, make some friends, connect and collaborate!
On behalf of the hundreds of members of the Indie Beauty Network, I want you to know that we are glad you are here. Please do not hesitate to call on me or any IBN member to let us know how we can serve you.
Darryl Johnson is IBN's Director of Digital Media. With a background that includes 20+ years of videography and photography experience, Darryl creates and produces IBN's original graphics and video programming. Connect with Darryl at his Profile Page.