#IndieBusiness Social Network

Enjoy Your Life! Build Your Business! Have Your Way!

A few weeks ago, I announced the creation of INDIEgu. I also told you about our plans to bring back INDIE Shopping TV. Today, I am thrilled to show you the first test of INDIEgu Shopping TV Live! Please bear with the ad at the beginning and the demo image and audio that pops up every so often. We downloaded the demo version of the software for our testing. Next time you see INDIEgu Shopping, it will be totally ad free!

Thanks to Stephanie Craig of HoneyBee Soaps outside Burlington, VT, and to Elin Criswell of Creative Soapmaking outside Austin, TX, for helping me and my business partner bring you this exciting broadcast. (Enjoy more of Elin's self-publishing tips here).
If you want to share this video, feel free o grab the embed code that displays at the end, and paste it into your blog.

We launch in a few weeks, just in time for the holiday shopping season. Meanwhile, join us at our FaceBook Page where we'll be announcing special deals, sales, and prizes. If you'd like to become an INDIEgu Maker, please email information about your products, including product photos, to myindiegu [at] gmail [dot] com.

How did we do? What do you think?

Tags: indie, indiegu, shopping

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats DM!!! Can't wait to promote it to all of my colleagues, friends, etc...
Thanks for the support Jim and Frankie! It's an exciting time for small businesses!

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors

Nature's Garden CandlesTKB TradingCustom Kraft Boxes

Meet Donna Maria!

Donna Maria is the founder and CEO of the Indie Business Network. Connect at dM's Profile Pageblog, iTunes, FaceBook, and on Twitter.

Get Product Liability Insurance!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by dM, CEO.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service