#IndieBusiness Social Network

Enjoy Your Life! Build Your Business! Have Your Way!

My fellow Indies,

You all have been great with supplying your comments on my logo contest. Some new designs have caught my attention and the attention of my support team, so we again come to you for your suggestions. Here are the logos that are now of interest, and we have just hours to decide. A choice between literal wings or a representation of wings.

Thanks to all

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently have a contest going on at www.hatchwise.com for the design of my product logo.  The brand is called, My Pretty Wings. The line is geared toward tweens/teens.  I'm looking for a look that will capture their attention and represent my brand.  My brand's goal is to inspire tweens/teens to take pride in themselves.  To love who they are and love the skin they are in, by nurturing it with products that are good for them, hip and stylish at the same time.

Above is our top contender, but I'm interested in hearing what others think.  At current, this design appears that it will go well with the Pink, Purple and Blue bottles/jars that we will be using as packing.  This link here http://www.HatchWise.com/contest_detail.php?contestid=2462 will let you see with all of the designs that have been submitted so far (I still have 5 days left before the contest is over).  Please take a look and tell my what you think.  If you have any ideas or thoughts not represented I would love to hear those too.

Thanks a bunch.

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the idea Sarah has to make the W a full butterfly. I think that would be very appealing and enchanting. Maybe try another color or color theme. Best of luck to you.
Thanks Victoria. The designers at Hatchwise are very talented and has given me a lot to think about. So has all the the talented Indies here at IBN.

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors

Nature's Garden CandlesTKB TradingCustom Kraft Boxes

Meet Donna Maria!

Donna Maria is the founder and CEO of the Indie Business Network. Connect at dM's Profile Pageblog, iTunes, FaceBook, and on Twitter.

Get Product Liability Insurance!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by dM, CEO.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service