#IndieBusiness Social Network

Enjoy Your Life! Build Your Business! Have Your Way!

Can any body recommend a fantastic web company (person) out there, frustration has really set in for me with my web guy.

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know I know a bunch of great people Jeanne!  Email me (you have my email) and I will hook you up.  Keep in mind though that the people I recommend are not the cheapest on the block but they do awesome work!!

Jim

Hi Jeanne,

What are you looking for in a web company. I know an incredible designer (wordpress platform).

Christine

I just was checking your site today. Obviously your found someone. I'm happy to share my web gal. She's currently redoing my online store.

Christine

Thanks Christine yes but I can always check some one else out

Here's the link

http://www.SoulPurposeBusinessSolutions.com/

I've known and worked with Kim (and Rachel - graphic design) for several years on websites and online business strategies. They work mainly in wordpress, but Kim can work in any platform. She's customizing my new online store - Big Commerce - which should by up by first of the years.

Enjoy your holidays!

Christine

Thanks Christine, we just finished out new look for our site but for sure will keep them in mind, Thank you for getting back to me

Happy Holidays to you too

RSS

Visit Our Sponsors

Nature's Garden CandlesCustom Kraft Boxes

Meet Donna Maria!

Donna Maria is the founder and CEO of the Indie Business Network. Connect at dM's Profile Pageblog, iTunes, FaceBook, and on Twitter.

Get Product Insurance!

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by dM, CEO.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service